Comune di guarene
Guarene is a town in the Roero, located 10 kilometres from Alba, in the province of Cuneo.
Guarene can be reached as follows:
- Highway A33 Asti-Cuneo, Castagnito exit;
- Highway A6 Torino-Savona, Marene exit, with entry on the A33 highway or on the Santa Vittoria state road 231 towards Alba;
- Highway A21 Torino-Brescia, Asti Est exit, with entry on the A33 highway or on the Santa Vittoria state road 231 towards Alba;
- Colle di Cadibona State road 29 towards Alba.
- Turin – Alba GTT Line;
- Alba – Guarene Line.
For information www.comune.torino.it/gtt
Download the tactile map with the location of Guarene [pdf 39 kb]
- Alba station;
- Bra station;
- Asti station.
For information www.ferroviedellostato.it
- Turin Caselle International Airport;
- Turin Cuneo Levaldigi International Airport.
For information www.turin-airport.com